EZ Prime - Indoor Tankless Water Heater
Includes Free Shipping and Flue Pipe Kit*.
NOT FOR LOW FLOW SYSTEMS - DO NOT USE FOR UNDER 1 GPM FLOW RATES
NOT FOR RESIDENTIAL INSTALLATIONS - THIS UNIT WILL PRODUCE HIGH WATER TEMPS WITH FLOW AT OR BELOW 1GPM.
THE EZ PRIME CAN PRODUCE TEMPS UP TO 175F
The EZ Prime is a high power forced air tankless water heater designed for use in high water flow systems. Great for farms, garages, pressure washer systems, carpet cleaning machines, or any system with a high flow of water and a desire for high temps.
Simple design makes this an easy unit to install and keep running and keeps the price in an affordable range.
Freeze protection down to 5F. Great unit for hunting cabins with high water flow.
EZ PRIME - Features and Benefits
- Easy to use single control system. Turn the dial for higher or lower temps.
- THIS UNIT IS NOT DESIGNED FOR LOW FLOW WATER SYSTEMS
- Horizontal vent kit included in purchase price.
- Standard exhaust system is free of charge, additional components may be purchased at minimal cost.
- Extensively tested in our USA laboratory and in our own homes, this model delivers up to 4.3 gallons per minute (at a 45F temperature rise) of consistent and continuous hot water.
- Fully-automatic operation. Simply turn on the water spigot or shower, hot water will arrive in a few moments. After the tap is turned off, the tankless heater will automatically extinguish itself.
- Outlet water temp display shows temperature of water as it exits the water heater.
- Aesthetically pleasing and simple design features make this unit easy to use and install as well as unobtrusive if located within view of working or living spaces.
- Electronic control system via computer chip is advanced and extremely reliable. This "No pilot light" design is safe and convenient, using automatic ignition to further your energy savings.
- Featuring a precise and safe water flow sensor to stabilize the exit water flow.
- If the water supply is interrupted, the gas valve will automatically turn off.
- High thermal efficiency and superb combustion performance.
- Low water pressure ignition. The heater can function at 8 PSI water pressure. Making this unit suitable for users living at high altitude or those using well water with older or less powerful pumping systems.
Easy to use key touch controls can preset the desired water temperature before use, making this unit more convenient.
(For your reference, normal bath water temperature is about 105°F.)
NOTE: Included Intake/Exhaust is enough to pass straight through an exterior wall.
|Model ||EZ PRIME
|rated heat input (kW)
||(32kW) 110,000 btu
hot water supply (GPM)
(for 45°F temp. rise)
Water Temp Charts
|4.3 GPM (45 °F rise)
||22.3" x 13.4" x 4.9"
|water pressure (PSI)
||35 - 100 PSI
|thermal efficiency rating
|gas type & rated gas pressure Pa (PSI) (WCI)
||LPG 2800 (0.46) (11"WC)/NG 2000 (0.29) (8"WC)
||29.5" x 17.7" x 8.9"
|G.W./N.W. kg (U.S. Pounds)
||15.5/14 (34/31 lbs.)