EZULTRA - Indoor Tankless Water Heater
LPG MODEL CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
Includes Free Shipping and Direct Vent Flue Pipe Kit*
With similar hot water specifications to our EZ Deluxe model, this feature laden model is the crown jewel in our range of indoor tankless models. It is the most compact of our whole house units, and the smaller and more efficient design makes this arguably our most aesthetically pleasing model with easy to use controls.
We think it looks fabulous in your utility room!
A great deal of time was spent perfecting the design, and this model is aimed squarely at customers who are interested in a model that blends in perfectly with most brands of Washers, Dryers, and Freezers. Room coordination is easy with its sleek and impressive design.
This model has been extensively tested and delivers an amazing 3.4 gallons per minute of consistent and continuous hot water. In real terms 3.4 gallons per minute means that although tiny when compared directly with a 40 or 60 gallon storage tank hot water heater, the supply of water compares favorably, and is sufficient to provide all the hot water needs for a one or two bath typical American home. Unlike with a storage tank model, this unit will never run out of hot water, and there is no standby loss.
Priced to compete directly with a 40 to 60 gallon storage tank water heater this unit is a tremendous value, and you will see immediate energy savings with its use.
The secret to the high output, slim and attractive design is the direct vent technology, which is the heart of the unit. Computer controlled combustion makes for a very energy efficient and powerful unit. When compared with natural draft combustion (the type of combustion used in a storage tank water heater) the difference is blatantly obvious, the difference between a candle and a blow torch!
This computer controlled combustion exhausts through a sealed dual chamber exhaust, and passes through the inner chamber. The outer chamber is where the intake air is drawn in. This integral part of the direct vent system is included as part of the purchase price* not a costly hidden extra.
The benefits of using direct vent are numerous, from saving energy, to having an exhaust which is cooled by the intake air, an intake that does not disturb the ambient air of your room and no possibility of leaking potentially hazardous exhaust gasses into your home to name but a few.
If you want to bring your whole house hot water heating needs into the Twenty-First century, or just want to save space and energy in your home the EZ Ultra is the perfect choice.
EZ ULTRA - Features and Benefits
- The all new EZ-ULTRA integrates the best features of our popular EZ-Deluxe model with the latest in advanced electronics and a new sleek and compact body. A completely new control panel and pleasing exterior design makes the EZ ULTRA the perfect model for those who have their heater mounted in a visible location with other appliances. Featuring a new smaller and more efficient design this aesthetically pleasing model with easy to use controls will look fabulous in your utility room. Our designers have produced this model for our customers who are interested in a model that corresponds well with most brands of Washers, Dryers, and Freezers. Utility room coordination is easy with its sleek and impressive design. Hot water heaters don't have to be ugly and EZtankless are pioneers in this new trend.
- The absolute latest in tankless micro-circuit electronics enable us to offer the home owner a compact and powerful tankless heater. Yes, there are more expensive and much more complicated models on the market, but tankless technology is rapidly turning toward these compact type units. With direct exit concentric intake/exhaust technology.
- EZ tankless heaters are designed for the typical American home. Affordable, easy to install, and efficient. An EZ Tankless heater can eliminate a large portion of your home's stand-by energy loss which saves precious energy and money.
- Please note: This heater must exit horizontally. (Typically from an exterior wall mounted location) But with this simple and effective system, there is no need for a roof rain cap, complicated condensation drain apparatus, anti-freeze/back-draft trap door, or room air cubic feet calculations. Your installation technician can mount this unit to an exterior wall, place one hole into the wall for the Stainless Steel horizontal-exit direct-vent concentric pipe and in no time, you'll be up and running. No need to calculate what exhaust components you need and order them separately at additional cost as we furnish free of charge* the basic system that works for 90% of exterior wall mount applications. To find out more about this modern and innovative way to heat your water, click here.
- Standard exhaust system is free of charge, additional components may be purchased at minimal cost.
- Extensively tested in our USA laboratory and in our own homes, this model delivers up to 4.0 gallons per minute (at a 60F temperature rise) of consistent and continuous hot water. This unit is an excellent choice for conservative minded persons living in homes with one or two baths.
- This model features our advanced sealed double-chamber Balanced Exhaust System Technology (BEST).
- Fully-automatic operation. Simply turn on the water spigot or shower, hot water will arrive in a few moments. After the tap is turned off, the tankless heater will automatically extinguish itself.
- Key Touch water temperature settings and on-off switch with easy to understand advanced technology display.
- Special sealed chamber forced air intake and exhaust pipe (flue). The exterior of the sealed dual-chamber stainless steel "flue" pipe system is for the arrival of intake or combustion air. The interior chamber is the forced air exhaust. With this advanced feature, the exterior surfaces of the flue are cooled by the incoming combustion airflow. In addition to a much cooler flue pipe exterior, the intake air is taken from outside the home. This method eliminates the potential for back draft of your furnace or gas dryer, as well as preventing escape of furnace supplied heating or air conditioning which can be drawn out of the home by tankless heaters which use "room-air combustion intake" designs.
- Featuring a “proportional control valve for electricity and gas”. According to the changing parameter’s of the temperature sensor in the hot water outlet pipe, the micro-chip automatically and instantaneously signals the proportioning valve to adjust the gas volume, keeping the hot water temperature constant.
- Aesthetically pleasing and simple design features make this unit easy to use and install as well as unobtrusive if located within view of working or living spaces.
- Electronic control system via computer chip is advanced and extremely reliable. This "No pilot light" design is safe and convenient, using automatic ignition to further your energy savings.
- Featuring a precise and safe water flow sensor to stabilize the exit water flow.
- Independent control of water flow and gas flow making it easy to regulate the water temperature.
- If the water supply is interrupted, the gas valve will automatically turn off.
- High thermal efficiency and superb combustion performance.
- With double proportional valves for winter and summer, the inlet water temperature range is much wider.
- Low water pressure ignition. The heater can function at 35 PSI water pressure. Making this unit suitable for users living at high altitude or those using well water with older or less powerful pumping systems.
- Automatic adjustment of the gas supply and exhaust fan rpm coordinated with the water temperature setting and available water volume, saves even more gas and water.
- Implementing the latest in Advanced Intelligence (AI) design, when restarting, the computer system automatically remembers the temperature settings entered at last use instead of resetting.
Easy to use key touch controls can preset the desired water temperature before use, making this unit more convenient.
(For your reference, normal bath water temperature is about 105°F.)
NOTE: Included Intake/Exhaust is enough to pass straight through an exterior wall.
Jim demonstrates the features of the EZ Ultra model
You must install Adobe Flash to view this content.
|rated heat input (kW)
||(25kW) 87,500 btu
hot water supply (GPM)
(for 45°F temp. rise)
Water Temp Charts
|3.4 GPM (45°F rise)
||22.5" x 14" x 4.5"
|water pressure (PSI)
||15 ~ 100 PSI
|thermal efficiency rating
|gas type & rated gas pressure Pa (PSI) (WCI)
||LPG 2800 (0.46) (11"WC)/NG 2000 (0.29) (8"WC)
||29.5" x 17.7" x 8.0"
|G.W./N.W. kg (U.S. Pounds)
||13.5/12 (32/29 lbs.)